AllCom’s technology infrastructure solutions start with our professional engineering services. Our expert team consists of professional engineers in all of the key engineering disciplines, including civil, electrical, mechanical and structural. We have also developed specialized engineering expertise for mission critical requirements such as data center and DC power engineering.
The depth of our professional resources enables us to successfully handle virtually any technology infrastructure engineering requirement.
- Registered Professional Engineers (PE)
- Data Center Engineering (Advanced Cooling, Fire Suppression, Physical Security)
- Power Systems Engineering (AC, DC, Generators, UPS)
- BICSI Certified RCDD Engineers
- CAD Engineers & Technicians
- Systems Acceptance Testing
- Site Surveys (Technology Infrastructure Readiness, Structured Cabling)
Our expertise consistently translates into innovation that results in costs savings and greater efficiency. Our engineers provide complex project support to federal intelligence, military, and civilian agencies, state and local governments and commercial customers worldwide.