AllCom holds several prime contract vehicles that offer our government clients fast, streamlined procurement of our trusted services and solutions.
U.S. General Service Administration Schedules
Offering Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts for use by federal agencies worldwide.
AllCom Prime Contracts
- GSA IT Schedule 70
- GSA Buildings and Materials Schedule 56
- SeaPort-e Navy Support Services Acquisition Program
- New York Port Authority
- New York Metropolitan Transit Authority
- DCJS Security License No: 11-15696
Government-wide Acquisition Contracts
Task order or delivery based contracts established by one agency for government-wide acquisitions. In addition to our prime contract, AllCom is a subcontractor to multiple system integrator partners on these contract vehicles.
System Integrator Partner Contracts
- IMOD Army Infrastructure Modernization Program
- LTLCS Army Long Term Life Cycle Support Program
- NETCENTS Air Force Network Centric Solutions
- GSA CONNECTIONS II
- ITES-2S Information Technology Enterprise Solutions – 3 Hardware
- CIO-SP3 Chief Information Officer – Solutions and Partners 3
- EAGLE DHS Enterprise Acquisition Gateway for Leading Edge Solutions
- CTS Communications Transmissions Systems