AllCom holds several prime contract vehicles that offer our government clients fast, streamlined procurement of our trusted services and solutions.
U.S. General Service Administration Schedules
Offering Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contracts for use by federal agencies worldwide.
AllCom Prime Contracts
- New York Port Authority
- New York Metropolitan Transit Authority
- New York State Security License No: 12000324490
- Florida State Security License No: EF20001586
- DCJS Security License No: 11-15696
- New Jersey Burglar Alarm Business License No: 34BX00024100
- HSPD-12 Service Provider
- Certified Systems Engineer ICAM PACS (CSEIP)
Government-wide Acquisition Contracts
Task order or delivery based contracts established by one agency for government-wide acquisitions. In addition to our prime contract, AllCom is a subcontractor to multiple system integrator partners on these contract vehicles.
System Integrator Partner Contracts
- NETCENTS Air Force Network Centric Solutions
- GSA CONNECTIONS II
- ITES-2S Information Technology Enterprise Solutions – 3 Hardware
- CIO-SP3 Chief Information Officer – Solutions and Partners 3
- EAGLE DHS Enterprise Acquisition Gateway for Leading Edge Solutions
- CTS Communications Transmissions Systems